Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Ranch






On our way back home from the fourth my sister-in-law Joyce invited us to her family's Ranch to ride horses. It was so much fun. I loved the horses they had the sweetest look it their eyes. Bridger had so much fun galloping with Joyce's mom, then with Aunt Joyce, and then with Uncle Phil. He did not want to stop. Braxton is scared of heights so he enjoyed petting the horses and playing with the dogs more than riding them. Dawson liked it up on the horse. He loves to do what his brothers do. Even Paul and I got to ride on them. When I was riding I got stuck because the horse went to the barn where he gets saddled and I could not get him to turn around so Joyce had to come rescue me. They also have tons of humming birds there that were so pretty. Joyce's mom took the boys to catch bugs and Uncle Phil took them for a walk. Then Joyce's parents had a barbecue for us. They were very nice people. I would love to go there every weekend to get away. It was up in the mountains and it was just so peaceful.

No comments: