Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SK8TER BOYS




Braxton had been saving his money to buy a Bakugan space ship. He needed $15.00 and so far he had saved $8.00. When we went to Target the boys saw some skateboards that were just the perfect size for them. Instead of saving his money for the space ship, Braxton decided to use it to buy a skateboard which was the amount that Braxton had. Bridger had saved $5.00 so I spotted him a little bit. :) I am so proud of them for learning responsibility. I hope these little moments help them learn that you have to work to make money and that it just doesn't grow out of my purse or Dad's wallet!

2 comments:

Brooke Jesus said...

Good for you making them save money, my boys think "it's ok if you don't have money, just use your card". I'm proud of you!!

Jordan Mamma!! said...

Hey I just saw that you left me a comment! Sorry- I usually only look at the most current post! I need to update mine but it takes me forever to do it! How are you doing? Life here is pretty good! Just trying to figure out how to be a stay at home mom while William works and goes to school. It is really weird not to have to go to school! Your boys are sure cute! They are growing up so fast- it will be time to have another one!! ; ) Well take care and have a great day! Lyndsey