Friday, September 19, 2008

Bridger's First Day of Preschool- Sept. 2nd




My sweet little Bridger started his first year of preschool. He loves it! I know I say this a lot, but where did the time go? He is growing up way too fast! He already acts older from just being in it for a few weeks now. I know I have to start letting go but it is hard! I do admit it is a nice break to have the boys gone for a few hours. It makes me realize how quiet and lonely it is when they are gone. It is easier to shop without them though! :)

4 comments:

Sara said...

JoDee, your boys are SOOOO freaking cute! You've done good! :)

Melissa said...

Wow! I remember when he was born! How does time pass so quickly? He is such a handsome little guy!

Melissa :)

5littlecuties said...

JoDee,
You are such a cute mom. Who would have thought 10 yrs ago that this is what we would be doing. Don't you love it. Is your husband gone 3 wks out of every month?

Brooke Jesus said...

He is getting so big! Before we know it, our kids will all be grown up!