Sunday, November 9, 2008

Build a Bear

Braxton had a few days off of school this past week and so he wanted to go to Build a Bear to give his bear a bath and to get a new outfit for him. He told me his bear was getting to chubby and he had outgrown his shirt. Braxton and Bridger washed and brushed their bears and then picked out the perfect outfits for them. Bridger picked out Spiderman. (Lately he has been obsessed with him). Braxton picked out a military outfit. There was a brown camo or a green. In these exact words this is what was said......

Braxton: "Mom, should I get the brown outfit or the green?"

Me: "Whichever one you want Braxton."

Braxton: "Ummmmm, I think I will get the green outfit, it is more governmentish."

That kid! He says the funniest things! I love my kids!

Afterwards we went and got a pretzel and some lemonade and just sat and talked with each other.


Bridger washing "Baby".


Brax washing "Max".
Max's "governmentish outfit".

Spiderman

No comments: