Sunday, November 9, 2008

Disney on Ice

After Taylor's going away party yesterday, the boys and I went to see Disney on Ice. I wasn't going to go because Paul was not here and I didn't know if I could handle all three kids by myself for the whole show, but they were great! Of course we wish Paul could have been with us but we still had fun. Disney was celebrating 100 years and so they put on a great show! They had SO many characters. Braxton loved Buzz and Bridger loved Aladdin. At first Dawson was a little scared, but then he loved it and would not stop clapping. The boys were so worn out from the busy day that we had, when we got in the car they all fell asleep. That is very rare for my two older ones to fall asleep in the car.








Nemo



At the end of the show, some of the characters.















1 comment:

Jesse and Ashley Packer said...

I have always wanted to take my kids to Disney on Ice. It looks like so much fun. Your boys are to dang cute. Erin said that you are coming to town soon. We are planning a girls night. Are you in? I think it is long over due and very deserved. Don't you? When do you come into town? Let me know and I will write it on my calander.