Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nickels and Yew Nork

I just wanted to post some funny things about my kids. Today Bridger wanted to play Doctor on me so he had me lay down, and with a magnified glass he started looking at my arms. He said, "Mom, you have a nickel." I said, "a what?" He then began saying, "there is another nickel, and another nickel. Mom you have lots of nickels!" I looked at my arm and it turns out Bridger got the word freckle confused with nickels! How cute is that?

On another note, yesterday while we were driving in the car, Braxton said he wanted to go to Yew Nork City. I laughed hysterically! Kids say the cutest things! I love my boys!

2 comments:

Nick and Mary Beth said...

Kids do say the most funny things! Your boys are super handsome!

Sara said...

That is HILARIOUS! I can't wait for Lawson to get a little older to start talking more. He has said some funny things though. It just makes you happy to be a mom!