Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trick or Treat

Tonight while I was making dinner, Brax and Bridge came into the kitchen with their blankets over their heads pretending to be ghosts. They said today is Halloween and they were trick or treating. They came to me holding out there hands for a treat. I just happened to be slicing olives so that is what they got. They loved it! So did Dawson! I have never given Dawson a whole olive but I couldn't leave the poor little guy out!

Bridger chomping on his olives.


Dawson loved it on his finger. He just stood and stared at it.

For dinner tonight, I tried to fix something healthy. My boys love grilled chicken salad. It is very quick, easy, and delicious!

1 comment:

Palmer family said...

I must say that salad looks delish! I am impressed. Looks like you are a betty crocker of a chef! My boys love putting olives on their fingers and eating them too. Fun times!